Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Interval - a sweet, at the same bitter, story!

     This manga is all about Ayumu who has this long unrequited love for his classmate, Shinohara but what is he going to do when his senpai, Sawatari, from the track team suddenly forces his way into his pants!!! What's an innocent kohai to do? Does his senpai have any feelings for him? If so, is it love or just pure lust? Ayumu is now torn between Shinohara and Sawatari. Well, everything starts to get confusing for our Ayumu but ganbatte, ne?
     I enjoyed reading this manga so much that its file was in my computer for 6 months so that if I find myself without anything more to read then I have Interval (and all others). This manga is good in its own way. I loved it when I just read this when I don't have anything else to do. I so love the art of this manga as well. I love those eyes of Sawatari in this cover picture! This cover actually tells so much of practically everything of what this manga is. Oh, well, as much as I want to but I don't want to tell any spoilers because I want you to read it! READ IT NOW! Anyway, it's just short. Sawatari is just so handsome and Ayumu is just so innocent and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment