Sunday, February 14, 2010

captivated by Royal Fiance


              Royal Fiance is a one-volume yaoi manga that I loved so much that I reread it like 3 times. Well, seeing how short it is, I know that you know that I didn't mind. This manga revolves around this student who had no parents and grew up with his aunt. Unfortunately, his aunt was sick and had to be brought to the hospital. They didn't have enough money for that so he decided to stop studying and work so that they could pay for all those hospital bills. A fortunate encounter with an old man ended up with him being offered a job as a housekeeper for a rich family or so the old man said but little did he knew on what kind of big trouble he let himself into. He doesn't just ended up working for a rich family but for a royal family who happens to have a son (prince) whose actually his schoolmate! The most absurd thing was that he wasn't a housekeeper but a fiance for this schoolmate and, you got that right, the prince! How would this unexpected turn of events bring to the guy couple?!?!?!
              This manga was a bit dramatic in a way and don't expect this to be of the comedy genre because, as far as I could remember, there wasn't much to laugh at. I just wanted to point out that I'm not into manga with royalty stuff in it but I loved this and I just also want to mention that the prince is totally a bishie!!!!!!!!!! There are a lot of good-looking guys in here and, yeah, the typical uke-seme pairing which I don't like but the story kinda compensates for it so it is still a thumbs up for me.

              Note: I apologize for some of my reviews that don't mention the names of the characters in it since I don't really remember most of them.  I only remember the story. I'll try to edit and put some names in it if I have the time though so that is if I do have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment