Saturday, January 2, 2010

TOTALLY CAPTIVATED by this yaoi


This is one yaoi manga that totally captivated the yaoi fan in me! How I came across my first yaoi? It was two months after I discovered mangatraders and they had this manga as *manga of the week*. I was immediately interested since the cover art was of this cool and handsome guy. I downloaded the first volume right then and there without even having an inkling of an idea of what it was. Yeah, I didnt know it was yaoi until after reading like two chapters of it. Why only by the second chapter? I was still quite confused after reading the first chapter. When I realized it, I was like *Shit! This is yaoi!* But too late... I was already having fun and totally immersed with the story that I didnt mind it being yaoi at all.
Totally captivated is a manhwa (korean manga) by the way and unlike other manhwas it has awesome art. You should know since I already told you how the cover art made me dive into the world of yaoi. This yaoi is about this guy named Ewon who was coerced into working for the mafia as an errand boy. How the hell did his life turn out like this was all because of a jealous ex, Jiho, who was determined to get back at him and had the chance to do so when he got himself a gang leader boyfriend named Mookyul. Everything in Ewons life has gone chaotic but something definitely good is about to happen...
This is a whirlwind of yaoi stuff gone terribly fun. Yup! Weird combination... terrible yet fun. This yaoi is plot-driven and not just having a lot of sex scenes but it definitely has cool action scenes too! Its very funny but it also has its own drama. The emotions of the characters are well-portrayed which is very good. Overall, this is one yaoi manga that I would definitely recommend to all yaoi readers out there. This is also a long series so you would totally be satisfied with all those bishies!!!!!!!
Note: That picture up there by the way is the very same cover art that I was talking about earlier that got me totally interested with this yaoi series! Thats Mookyul by the way if you wanna know...

No comments:

Post a Comment