Sunday, February 21, 2010

Action-packed Viewfinder series!

           Viewfinder is one of the yaoi manga that I enjoyed reading so much. It is about this freelance photographer named Akihiko who doesn't have fear on his vocabulary until he met Asami. He happened to catch Asami on his camera doing some illegal business only to be chased by him. Asami who is a business tycoon and an underground leader didn't stop pursuing Akihiko and deep feelings spark between the two. Akihiko then is thrown into the chaotic world of mafia groups fighting and into a very chaotic love triangle as well. This manga is so action-packed aside from the fact that it is a yaoi manga. The characters are so bishounen! I can't help it! I just love this seme-uke pairing so much since Akihiko is not girly although he is significantly smaller but I usually crave for manly bishounen for both the uke and seme which you can hardly find. I also forgot to mention. I love those intense, heated, passionate make-out scenes they have! They're so damn hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment